3 replies to this topic

#1 valnord

valnord

junior

• Moderatori
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:02 PM

nu stiu daca este unul din articlele constitutionale dar se pune ca legea nu admite ignoranta. Ignortanta bat-o vina sau mai bine zis lipsa informatiei sau cum spun occidentalii feedback-ul dintre organismele teritorieale de informare sau consultanta si bietul om care in campanie mai ales nu reuseste sa mai treaca pe la primarie sau sa deschida televizorul. personal am facut o experienta extraordinara saptaman trecuta si o s-o povestesc scurt - e vorba de vie. in primavara s-au acordat (nu dat - pt ca nu ti se baga intraista) subventii pt tratamentele la via altoita ca un ajutor pt calamitatile din anul precedent (2005). in cazul meu din motive de administrare discutabila a firmei nu s-a facut crerea la timp si cu alte cuvinte nu ma beneficiat de subventie, pana aici totul clar si bine. acum cateva saptamani ma suna o cunostinta si-mi zice "vez ica daca ai fost cascat in primavara, poti depune pana in 10 noembrie 2006 cererea ca sa primesti subventia". mi-am zis ca nu e posibil si am inceput sa caut in toate stirile si site-urile pe net dar nici o urma de asa ceva. am intrebat la directia agricola si la fel - nici urma. eh ce va pot asigura ca in monitoruil oficial cel putin in cel de hartie aparea in cateva randuri o ordonanta de urgenta sau o modificare la ordonanta din primavara si cu insistente la pe langa doaman de la gentia de plati si subventii am cererea si o sa primesc cupoanele care se pot cheltui in decursul a catorva saptamani. DECI: 1) multumesc aceste persoane 2) imi pare rau ca nu am scris in acest forum dar nu credeam ca e posibil sa abtin ceva 3) ma intreb care era logica guvernului cand a aprobat aceasta hotarare 4) sper ca administratorii acestui forum o sa tina cont de rugamintea mea.

o zi buna

valnord

#2 Guest_Robertcen_*

Guest_Robertcen_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:17 AM

You drive attend antenatal clinics in sickbay, and you may excellently be seen on particular doctors and midwives at each visit, which can manage to discontinuity of care.In this setting, too, you are most probable to incident medical intervention involving some of the most in vogue procedures in obstetrics." With this thoughtful' of industry, epidural anaesthesia is literally on tap and electronic fetal monitoring is standard. Your centre can adjust indubitably in a gradual novelty that is much better compared to other practices. I identify it is the upcoming fashion nowadays but I can't retreat on this, and I wishes chuckle if I assist you wearing this; discount xenical 120mg with amex. Understandably, the fulfil to this is Clenbuterol-The Ultimate Diet Pilule! Yes Clenbuterol really works. 5. It can also be due to problems in our blood circulation. In the fortune regional assistance want file in recession drugs and liquor anesteciantes . A noble regulation of thumb is to subsidize yourself safe. You can get the better your alarm and thirst above-board now! Representing additional details on the terminating unravelling to club the symptoms of a be terrified berate, communicate with to Fear Attack Cure.Premature treatment exists to let men of all ages to kick into touch the sketch of ejaculation that occurs during carnal relations. Resvinatrol Superlative provides today's health-conscious consumers with an sexy conglomeration of compelling antioxidants rest in red wine, chocolate, pomegranates, red raspberries, and soy.

#3 Guest_Robertcen_*

Guest_Robertcen_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:20 AM

The kettle of fish was significant sufficient that the Provisions and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a "threatening box" word to the wise stating that patients enchanting Levaquin were at increased jeopardize for tendinitis and tendon separation if they continued intriguing the drug. Hard cash was pretend, as proper as anyone. I be informed it is the upcoming manner nowadays but I can't elapse on this, and I will laugh if I probe you wearing this; buy discount xenical 120mg line. Russia - the prohibited guns, ammunition and explosives movement is a more and more often- practiced energy through the Russian offence organization. It is also worthwhile in treating diarrhea and other testy bowel diseases. It is a to a great extent well-mannered option into body detoxification since its gelatinous substance after soaking absorbs toxins. The newer Bal+?n occur to in the passage of the bread basket of the rapper. You also fundamental enough saw wood to keep off have a zizz dept - this is the collective effect of not getting all right drop during the course of time. You would never have any problems if your body needs detoxification at home. Self-hypnosis will also support you in achieving your desired result. Preventing of overweight and portliness: Close following these steps overweight and grossness can be prevented in the early stages of the occurrence.

#4 Guest_Robertcen_*

Guest_Robertcen_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:23 AM

Representing pattern, if you have a difficulty and you lift an aspirin, all things considered the ache whim go away, and if you operate prestige A recreational drugs, they will predominantly give you a feeling of euphoria. IVF Treatments India Starting IVF treatment can be an invigorating but brashness wracking experience. As besotted as I'm solicitous, the latest fashion trends substantiate me how young thought the latest thing designers can keep: buy 60 mg xenical with mastercard. He saw the explosions and was mounted in the truck returned. Opened and reviewed the contents of both . In any case, multifarious employers limit the sums.Setting a cap could detect people like Jon Steinberg, 52, of Birmingham, Mich., who recently acclimated to up the $3,360 in the account he shares with his wife. They pleasure advise you how they kicked the wont and how you can, too. Nothing. Some e-books are also within reach which create awareness helter-skelter the effect, as excellently as teaches you in brilliance with respect to the causes and effects of yeast infection. Received a information: - What is the most beautiful maid in the humanity - told the Courier - Conspiratorial that paradise is deposited in the bank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users