FCI All Breeds Judge
Adress: C.P.165 – O.P.12
Bucuresti 014750 Romania
President of the Romanian Kennel Club
Languages: English & French
Profession:turner in metal
Occupation: Executive Manager of the ACHR.
Incomings: Monthly salary 2.000 euro payed fom the taxes ask by ACHR to the breeders, members,associations, etc without incomings from his participations at contests as a referee.
Breeder/owner of the English Cocker Spaniel & American Staffordshire Terrier ( this breed is one of the dangerous dog breeds mentioned by the Romanian law,and it is a fighting dog breed according to this law)
- in 1986 he was meeting with kenneling activities as a member of illegal asociation settled in Bucharest,Popa Tatu,61, named ACHMB
- from 1990 till 1996 he was working as cashier and secretary of ACHMB
- in the same period of time ( 1990-1996) was also secretary of Romanian Union of Independent Chinological Associations UACHIR.
This UACHIR eliberated around 20.000 false pedigree with sigla and name both of International Kenneling Federation FCI and ACHR and stamped also with name UACHIR. His salary was payed with moneys resulted from this ilegal activities and from his position he encouraged the breeders to ask and to pay for this false pedigrees.The roumors say the real number of this false pedigrees it was around 40.000 pieces at a price of 10 deutche mark= 7 euro today)
Nobody do not know where this money realy go,after de reunification of UACHIR with ACHR from 1996.
- in the same period was elected as president of Bucharest cocker club section of illegal ACHMB and as referee for this breed and others,acting in the contests organized by UACHIR.The payments for this contests was never taxed by the state due to to undecleard of them both by UACHIR and himself.
- in the period of time when the Ministry of Justice from Romania declared that ACHR with the official settlement in Calea Mosilor, Bucharest and with mr. Vasile Maier as a president it is the official association in Romania till the court was registrated other sedium and leader (around 14 month)he was continuing to named , acting as a referee,etc in the name of illegal part declared by the court as non ACHR.Due to his illegal activies in the kenneling field in this period of time more than 20.000 pedigrees must be cancelled, more than 3000 contests results must be eliminated from the pedigrees,thousands of titles have to be retired.
- despite he was delegated to be in the board of the ACHR from the illegal association named ACHMB, after he was elected as president of the ACHR he take the decision to exclude this ACHMB from the ACHR members motivating his decision like this:"ACHMB it is not a legal association,registrated at Ministry of Justice!"
- Qualifications: All-rounder since 2005
- Judgement appointments in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Letonia, Lituania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldavia, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, U.S.A.
- Important Events: Royal Championship of Melbourne-Australia, Autumn Festival of Adelaide-Australia, Australasian Top Ten, Central Eastern European Cup, Eurasia-Moscow, FCI European Dog Show Helsinki, FCI World Dog Show Poznan, FCI European Dog Show Zagreb, Championnat de France Lyon, FCI European Dog Show Budapest, Bundessieger Dortmund, Europasieger Dortmund, FCI European Dog Show Ireland, FCI World Dog Show Bratislava, Eurodogshow Kortrijk, Finnish Championship & Nordic Winner Helsinki, FCI World Dog Show Denmark, FCI World Dog Show Paris, FCI European Dog Show Netherlands.
- Specialty shows: Dogo Canario-Warsaw,Poland, Cane Corso-Genova Italy, Dogue de Bordeaux-Speciale-Amiens, Collie Rough – Germany, Toy dogs, Gun Dogs, Championship of Belgian Royal Club of Sighthounds.
- President of the Romanian Kennel Club (since 2005)
- Honorary President of the Romanian Club of Toy Dogs
- Founder and president of The Metropolitan Bucharest Kennel Club
- Chairman of the Organizing Committee FCI European Dog Show Bucharest-2012 - Chairman of the Organizing Committee of International Dog Shows Bucharest - Member of the FCI Judges Commission - Member of American Dog Show Judges Association - Member of National Geographic Society & Lomographic International Society - Colaboration in several dog magazines, seminares and lectures about dog breeding, conformation, breeds and regulations
- Golden Medal of the Romanian Kennel Club - Golden Medal of the Hungarian Kennel Club
Mobile: +40 723 537312, Fax: +40 318 165998, email: email@example.com
Stefanescu Cristian ACHR president
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users