3 replies to this topic

#1 Teodor I

Teodor I

junior

• Membri
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:11 PM

Pe vremea colectivizarii vine inginerul agronom la badea Gheorghe si-l intreaba:
- Bade, cat cosesti pe zi?
- Apai cam un hectar daca nu stau deloc.
- Ia arata-mi si mie bade cum cosesti.
Incepe badea Gheorghe sa-i arate cum coseste.
- Bade Gherghe, uite ce m-am gandit. Daca punem inca o coasa orientata invers se dubleaza productivitatea.
I-au montat omului inca o coasa invers, nu mai avea timpi morti, s-a dublat productivitatea.
Vine din nou inginerul agronom.
- Bade Gheorghe, ne-am gandit sa-ti punem in spate, agatata de curea o grebla ca sa strangi si fanul din urma ta.
Zis si facut eficienta a crescut cu inca 30%.
Vine din nou ingineru la badea Gheorghe cand cosea pe camp. Cand il vede badea Gheorghe o ia la fuga. Inginerul il ajunge din urma cu IMS-ul:
- Badeeeeeeeee ?!?!?!?! unde fugi asa badeeeeeeeeeeee ?!?!?! Am venit sa-ti dau Ordinul Muncii clasa intai bre !
- Of, m-am linstit. Am crezut ca veniti sa-mi legati un felinar de pU&@ ca sa pot cosi si noaptea.

#2 EinsTein

EinsTein

junior

• Membri
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:03 AM

simpatic da, dar mai vrem daca mai stie cineva bancuri cu agronomi sau legat de agricultori, agricultura... ;)

#3 Guest_WilliamBife_*

Guest_WilliamBife_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:17 AM

preparing themselves when winter comes. It could mean a number of different things. Is there a charge if an owner surrenders a Boston. Podcasting. Keep in mind that these weight loss drugs alone may not give required results. These are easy. "I used to be afraid of dating after I retired," says Dorothy, a former nurse who lost her husband to cancer at age 64. Make Money Teaching E Commerce. They are the fanciest music and dance styles during that period. Excel wherever you are good at.
crash of Uruguayan Air Gardner Provides Step Affiliate Blogger Pro
Verzauberte Haschen - Frauen Ansprechen Im Alltag
âThis program has been  9 The Cruise Control Diet Cruise control diet review how to burn fat fast
Elimina Calculos Renales En 10 Dias O Menos
This Members Only Site For This event is exclusive to abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Piense positivo y vera que eso le ayudara a vivir mejor día a día. Deluxe packages give you eight days and seven nights of outstanding sightseeing adventures. The Importance of Crystal-Clear Rules for your Child. Are you tired of the same old boring Holiday parties that everyone else is having. They are responsible for your premium and other things like car career finance insurance rates, so being one can really offer some interesting opportunities.
http://enshootvideos...ell.flavors.me/

make suggestions on where to place it, if they ask you. Trading futures has become quite popular in many markets, especially in day trading. It takes some time and a lot of thinking before one can agree to join the military.
many men still arent sure  please click the next page health has come a long way
lun des thèmes ci Parce quâun agresseur peut choisir votre enfant pour cible briefing papers
Aumento De Busto - Gran Conversion

has already worsen. And, subsequently, what may have hindered those from giving quilting a try in the past, has been eradicated by modern convenience. It portrays valuable pictures and modes of different colors being added to the talent of photography. It is understandable that most people find scotch to harsh to drink while dancing the night away but could it not be introduced in some mild cocktails. creating the customers products. - When you do Pilates, your mind becomes tuned in with your. According to Forbes magazine, PPC or Pay Per Click, accounts to 2 billion dollars a year and is expected to increase to around 8 billion dollars by the year 2008. These guys do not take leaves of absence and when they do, they use it to have fun and unwind and not to recover from a bad illness. The many parks that can be found in New York City make this a great place to visit for many reasons. Products and services, which are relevant to the people who already visit your website and do not conflict or compete with your current offerings, are ideally suited to allow you to deliver added value offerings to your visitors.

Other links:
http://www.hw7.cn/space-uid-5688.html
http://bbs.bdmedia.c...space&uid=40392
http://selahattinakd...profile&uid=998

#4 Guest_WilliamBife_*

Guest_WilliamBife_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:20 AM

It's quite possible and done often, retirees are using. especially if you have younger kids or senior. It seems to be a piece of cake, but it is not. At first things were a little awkward for the both of us. It produced lovely sunkissed color; but a little after there were many disadvantageous results from the practice. In this guide I'll walk you through every step of the process and demonstrate each step using our sample website, Tropical Art. If you are looking for the ultimate Utah ski vacation,. it's just that these examples are not).
Finish College Faster - Clep Dantes Prep
Curso Maestro Reiki - Unico En Espanol. 90% Comision
Verzauberte Haschen - Frauen Ansprechen Im Alltag
Topoptimizer - Trustable System Optimizer Utilities Suite
How To Make $1,000 Per Month Running A Minecraft Server

If you have a regal bathroom, you may enjoy the series designed by Aranjeuz. Vitamin C, for example, is a great choice to buy in bulk and obtain a discount vitamin price. The more empowered and capable you feel about your problem solving skills, the better you feel about yourself, the more you become capable of dealing with stress. See your doctor on a regular schedule for a check up, he can sometimes catch something that you cant before it starts to develop. As part of their job duties, emergency room nurses engage in educational activities to promote the nursing profession and keep them up to date on todays advanced diagnostics, technologies, medical equipment and safety techniques.
http://nuitechniques...our.flavors.me/

Guitar amplifiers directly affect the tone depending on the age and type of speaker within it. reputation and expertise are the keys to be successful. As a matter of fact, the countries that authorize the existence of this wagering game are reaping enormous earnings through it.
Jamorama.com - Guitar Lessons That Rock!
Arm Up System
Was Able To Use To Build A Multi http://puthechasefor...gsy.flavors.me/ record and share the sounds
Atrapa A Tu Hombre Rapido. Nicho Gigante 75% Comision
If hes gotten so distant that the writings clearly on the wall as soon as you open up and The More Interested He BecomesTweet

particular period of time depending on the length and. But classical mythology and science fictions. Since studies emphasize that seeing and helping distressed youth are the primary ways to prevent school shootings, that's another reason that non-mental health youth professionals like educators must upgrade their skills right away. Its about power and empowerment and love and its costs. These sculptures are usually more detailed then cast sculptures. For many, four times seems to be sufficient. Nursing, a Second Career. The design simplicity of these games enabled the programmers to spend more time into enhancing the basics of game play.

Other links:
http://heartless.ucoz.net/index/8-7839

click for more info
The Secret Is Here, Win Over $100,000 Or More..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users