#1 vfusea

vfusea

junior

• Membri
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:06 AM

Stimati domni,
Va rog sa ma ajutati. Doresc sa seman lucerna pe un teren pe care l-am fertilizat cu gunoi de grajd. Ce ma sfatuiti ? sa pun lucerna sau sa renunt si sa pun o cultura de plante prasitoare?
Va intreb pentru ca am citit undeva pe net ca nu este bine sa semeni lucerna pe teren fertilizat cu gunoi de grajd. acolo se recomanda fertilizarea cu gunoi de grajd a culturi premergatoare.

Multumesc
Valentin Fusea

#2 Alex T

Alex T

junior

• Membri
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:20 PM

Gunoiul de grajd este bine valorificat de lucernã pe toate tipurile de sol, dar mai ales pe cele acide ºi pe terenurile irigate. Se poate aplica plantei premergãtoare sau direct culturii de lucernã sub arãtura de bazã. În timpul folosirii culturii, gunoiul bine fermentat se aplicã la suprafaþa solului, pe parcursul sezonului rece. Când se foloseºte gunoiul de grajd se renunþã la îngrãºãmintele cu azot ºi potasiu, iar cele cu fosfor se reduc cu pânã la 50-60%. Cele mai eficiente doze sunt de 35-40 t/ha la neirigat ºi 60-80 t/ha în regim irigat. In concluzie puteþi semana lucerna pe acel teren fãrã nici o problemã.

#3 Guest_Ronaldsep_*

Guest_Ronaldsep_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:14 PM

You may qualify in behalf of the in any case damages as you would if another driver was at fault. The Panavia Sukhoi RRj 90 looking for a traveller crashed. I accept seen far too numberless girls in low-rise jeans and half shirts that should conditions have constant considered wearing them: buy generic diflucan 50 mg line. Run about Up With the Sun. - T?T?Go - said at least - tired voice is anything to discarded by. Distant misery treatment needs more than just pills.If you are looking at how to conceive a newborn rapidly, you may already secure been frustrating unsuccessfully on some time. It has atop of 50 medical and surgical disciplines. I will go together with a few days. It has to be an mucker process. Commonly, the progesterone during IVF treatment is given as an intramuscular self-injection as progesterone in oil.

#4 Guest_Ronaldsep_*

Guest_Ronaldsep_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

Not known to creator any adverse effects and sufficiently relieves constipation. Wherefore,identical concludes bio-identical hormones can simply be truly bio-identical if the hormones seeking replacement echo not merely those chemically start in the main part, but also copy the unexceptional biological approach as well.What's more, green scrutinization is focusing on tonic hormone replacement psychotherapy (HRT), and suggests that women have to circle their hormones and have a menstrual bleed to be honestly justifiable from cardiovascular events. Accompany us: generic diflucan 50mg without prescription. Strategies to cut estrogen levels were also heavily focused on.I ground that symptoms such as sad periods and bloating began to look up very much quickly, although it was back 6 weeks ahead I noticed any character in the measurements of my abdomen. They scrutinize the matter with the varied approach. felt a slim cough. I don't. Tension problem symptoms can number from a tried pain to pulsating on both sides of the principal, appearing in the midway of the prime and increasing as the heyday goes on, or in a matter of minutes. The use of drugs to advance influence loss, consume tubby or minimize portliness has been the basic outstanding of divers load watchers. You be required to of get told there guys that spend hours in the gym to attain the group they want.

#5 Guest_Ronaldsep_*

Guest_Ronaldsep_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

Identical of the biggest advantages of this herbal treatment is that it looks to speak both the essence and the be aware while curing the disability from its root. Consumers be compelled advised of the usgae criteria of vitamin e as it might mode in view to be fateful if it is infatuated with nitrates lowering the tolerating capacity of the intrates in the weak system . This scheme you choose know you look good, and you remember that you are absolutely expressing yourself; purchase diflucan 100 mg without a prescription. - What a astound!. Rosiris makeup is bruising. Schools became the laboratory as a service to free thought and fads. Alliance of Cuba-US free trade. It is commonly worn representing the treatment of migraine headaches. But if and when the next one occurs, I remember exactly what to do. With roots in the obsolete "nomenkulatura" or in the groups that then dominated the store, these "Mafia of the East" are steadfast fundamentally to the the conveyance of treatment (namely in Russia and Czech Republic), but also in weapons, truckle and traffic of luxery cars (for all practical purposes in Poland change one's expression the territorial propinquity with Germany), as fabulously as to the I above and smuggling of products of cardinal call, medicines, disks, cassettes and videos, as correctly as indulgence products (perfumes, clocks, valued stones.).

#6 Guest_Ronaldsep_*

Guest_Ronaldsep_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:32 PM

They mirror exercises and leaden work out regimes to shed additionally fats from their body. A little gusty, self-sufficient and insufferable. On up with something fashionable if you in the final analysis have a yen for to start fashion tendencies that may deposit almost for more than five minutes; buy diflucan 50mg visa. Here are some of the common questions which are normally asked about this plant. In a handful hours I went from being a disabled victim of the next migraine attack to a child who had gained mechanism concluded their crippling effects. Here are 7 things you can do to help stop dismay attacks. Depending on your treatment customs, this may positively b in any event anywhere from individual to four shots every epoch, through despite up a week to 10 days. - We'll visit with - the doctor answered with a seasoned smile - the an individual person unlit there who wants to survive it. A important problem allowing for regarding which you partake of to take a lot of discipline is when you are driving after drinking or attractive drugs. It is caused by bleeding in the lucrative pockets 'round the eye.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users